Blogia
**SoulRevival**

20 years ago.

20 years ago.

20 years ago.

Some dreams, some ilusions...

Follow your dreams told me every body and I feel that is the way. Never imagine the next 20 years after, really was a great adventure and amazing experience.

Why I developed this bolg? I don’t know really; now I have hundreds of readers daily. I never written for others, had no experience, exception a book on topics of my legal profession, but never on life issues.

Maybe all born firts inside our spirit and then go to reallity.

In many years as Reiki Master I have seen, every body, some time had a strong emotional harm. Why do we suffer, perhaps because we can not control the destruction of our dreams and illusions? 

We also have many fears: of our shadows, not to be competitive, the divorce, injustice, poverty, to do something bad, if not valuable to others, to fail and be humiliated, of our power, our pride and so much more. 

Unfortunately you have to pay a price for fear.

I think  dualistic view destroys our present and undermines our destiny. You and me, the wrong concept of the reallity continiuos in the contemporary world confusing humanity only seeks to be happy. We are woven together with rich, poor, educated and ignorant, white and black, but apparently we live separated from each other. Human race is broken.

While our thoughts are based on fear and terror we will live an embarrassment, disharmony, unhappiness and worse war between brothers. Humans live in an era of competition between people, business and nations. It’s like a maze of selfishness. Then if you have dreams, inside this world, is probably in short time you have big deceptions, because someone cheating, robbed, betrayed or you don’t know get your goal.

It says 95% of the people is led and guided by others, are you inside that 95%? Are you comfortable, without essentials questions in your life?

Has sense my dreams or are fabricated for the dominant concience? If your dream matches that of millions of people, do not think it is time to reflect on their authenticity?

There is an instinct of love and death instinct. The instinct to love is one that tends to unite all things. The death instinct is that things tend to get separated. Negative thoughts are then linked to the death instinct, which as we said, is the most pure human being, but is one that makes a mortal. Wrong thoughts are the way the human psyche itself explains the death instinct, the inevitable doom, the inevitable dispersion of life within our cells.

Each one of us are unique, sometimes we feel like a drop in the ocean, but the sea would be less if we are out. Each person must invent his way; and when you discover your identity then you are ready to feel the others, and when sympathize with others, even with your enemies, you’ve become aware  we are All One, differents, as parts of a great game mechanic. You will see the unit is composed of the multiplicity. This is the great moment to review your dreams and create your present with love, respecting the vision of others, will always be different from your perception and desire.

We are a face and eyes in the crowd, there is nothing to fear or hate, or chain or separate. Rejoice exist and belong to All.

Gassho Juan

gasshojuan@aol.com